Our second installment of the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015 #SCBH2015 has been amazing. So…
As part of the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015-Part 3, I’ve created a Footprint-Butterfly Keepsake. We’re all ready for spring, including bright, beautiful colors and bright, beautiful garden-inspired creations.
This is a great craft to do with the little ones. We had fun singing the ABC song, and then discussed all the things related to spring that start with the Letter B-such as butterflies, bees, buttercup flowers, etc. Next, my daughter chose a color (purple!) and had fun as I painted the bottom of her feet. I then took the paper and pressed down her right foot (for the left butterfly wing) and her left foot (for the right butterfly wing). (You want the feet to point outwards for wings). I made a simple butterfly body out of construction paper and Voila! a simple Footprint Butterfly Keepsake!
Now, on to the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2105-Part 3!
Welcome to the third in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from March 18th – May 25th and will be the longest and biggest of the hops. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects Easter, recycled crafts, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo or a General Spring theme.
Meet all 19 hosts!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jessica @Live Randomly Simple Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Tee @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB/
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christie @Sparkles of Sunshine Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Kimberly @Five Little Chefs Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Laurie @My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies Pinterest/FB/G+
- Roxanne @The Honeycomb Home Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sofia @Fun with a Message Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 – Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, May Day, recycled crafts, or a General Spring theme
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 19 blogs!
If you would like to help host the next Spring Blog Hop 4- Sign-up HERE
[Tweet “Join the Spring Craft Blog Hop! Share your craft on 19 blogs! #SCBH2015”]
HI! I’m a Shana, self-proclaimed Media Mixologist, wife, and mom to two little girls. I love to mix up cocktails of crafts, recipes, wellness, family and business with just the right amount of sparkle to help you shine everyday. So, grab a glass, and let’s celebrate the cocktail of life!