This amazing graphic arts resource is a wonderland of inspiration for every kind of crafty…
This list of over 25 easy family fun craft ideas are all made using FREE elements from Creative market’s Free Goods of the Week program. This list includes everything from magical painted rock ideas to practical planner stickers and party invitations or décor. I use tip #14 every day to keep my kids motivated. It’s great for the busy mom who wants to add more creativity to her family.
This post may contain affiliate links which pay a small commission should you choose to purchase a product we recommend.
Over 25 Easy Family Fun Crafts You can Make with Free “Goods of the Week”
Yesterday, I posted about my favorite graphic arts resource called Creative Market. It is a treasure trove of creative inspiration—fonts, templates, stock photos, graphics, etc. It’s great for graphic designers but families and teachers can really benefit from it as well.
To recap yesterday’s article, Creative Market offers 6 freebies every week! You just sign up for their newsletter. Be sure to check out yesterday’s post that explains in why this is so powerful for busy creative moms and teachers.
To get started, sign up for your free account, then sit back and let inspiration begin.
How to Use Free Goods of the Week for Easy Family Fun Crafts
The “FREE Goods of the Week” are sent out every Monday. If something looks good to me, I save it to my Dropbox or Google Drive because you never know when a creative moment will strike. All you know is that you need to be prepared.
It’s always easier to be creative when you have creative resources ready and at your fingertips.
For example, does this unicorn look familiar?
I saw this come up one week as part of the Free Goods. So, I quickly grabbed it. Wanna grab it too? Click here.
I mean, seriously—who could pass up a water-colored unicorn????
But it sat for MONTHS deep within the files of my computer. I had NO IDEA what to do with it. I knew I wanted to do something fun, but I couldn’t decide what.
Then October came.
I decided I wanted to do a big Unicorn theme for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And I created two printables with the unicorn.
To grab your Free unicorn printable-click here. (You’ll receive two 81/2 X 11 unicorn prints-1 of each design.)
And to get started on YOUR creative genius, I’ve compiled a list of over 25 ways to use the FREE items found in Creative Market for more family fun.
Over 25 Free Ways to Use Creative Market for more Family fun
- Decoupage rocks for Rock story stones
- Decoupage rocks for painted rocks
- Use pattern paper or graphics for stationary
- Use pattern paper or graphics to decoupage home décor
- Use pattern paper for scrapbooks
- Use pattern paper for journals or vision boards
- Use pattern paper for doll house or fairy house wall paper
- Use graphics for other doll house or fairy house décor
- Make stationary for summer camp
- Make cards to keep in touch with grandparents
- Make cards for any holiday
- Make cards for birthdays
- Make classroom Valentines
- Use graphics to create teacher appreciation gifts
- Use seasonal graphics for Holiday home décor and get the kids involved
- Make Behavior/Chore Charts
- Decorate rocks
- Use a fun brush script style font for an inspirational quote wall-hanging
- Birthday invitations
- Party décor, party games, and favors
- Use the graphics to decorate T-shirts
- Use the graphics to decorate tote bags
- Print graphics on sticker paper for Planner stickers
- Print graphics on sticker paper for Kid-reward stickers
- Use graphics for pattern paper for a fun scavenger hunt list. Or maybe even a painted rock scavenger hunt.
- Create unique Kids bedroom (baby nursery) décor
- Dream up some Girl Scout Troop craft activities
- Homeschool or classroom décor
- Homeschool or classroom handouts
- Use the graphics or fonts for PTA event flyers
Don’t forget to sign up and start creating your own family fun creative magic today.
By the way, I’d love to see whatever creations you come up with. Join my Facebook community and share a picture of your creation with other creative moms. Join here.
Until next time, #LiveCreatively!
HI! I’m a Shana, self-proclaimed Media Mixologist, wife, and mom to two little girls. I love to mix up cocktails of crafts, recipes, wellness, family and business with just the right amount of sparkle to help you shine everyday. So, grab a glass, and let’s celebrate the cocktail of life!